Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Water Marble Tutorial

Well well well, good evening everyone!

I got a request to do a tutorial for this Manicure I posted yesterday.
You can see that post Here
Because I love my followers and want to complete all of the requests I get, I figured I'd give it a shot.  This was my first tutorial ever, and I now know what I need to fix for the next time I do a tutorial.  Here's the video, enjoy!


It wasn't the best, but you can get the general idea of what was done.  I promise the next time I do a tutorial it will be a lot better!  

And this is how it looked when I was finished.  I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like making it perfectly cleaned up, and you can see that I got a pesky air bubble, but once again, you get the idea. (;


China Glaze: Gaga For Green
OPI: Jade Is The New Black
Essie: Stylenomics
Base and top coat
                 


Just like how I said in the video, if you have any questions about Water Marbling, comment on the video, ask below, or on my Facebook Page and I will put together a FAQ video on Water Marbling!

And if you have any requests, don't be afraid to ask, and I'll get them done!

Have a great night!!  I'll talk to y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment